Rashard Higgins and the Cleveland Browns host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Higgins receiving props. You can watch Higgins and the Browns square off against the Steelers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 45.3 receiving yards per game, 5.2 fewer than the over/under of 50.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Higgins has put up more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' season average of 45.3 receiving yards per game is 2.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.6.
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his games, Higgins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.6 yards.
- Higgins is averaging 17 yards per game in his last seven outings against the Steelers, 33.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- Higgins has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 50.5 yards one time in seven total games against the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higgins' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 12 games this season (33.3%), Higgins has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Higgins has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that value as he has caught 0.3 touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his average prop.
- In his only game this season, Higgins fell short of his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Higgins has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 33.3% of his games (four of 12 chances).
- Higgins' 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the Steelers are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Higgins has outdone Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in seven career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive