Rashard Higgins and the Cleveland Browns visit the New York Jets on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Higgins' receiving prop bets. Watch Higgins' Browns face off against the Jets on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 45.3 receiving yards per game, 11.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (56.5).
- In five of 12 games this season (41.7%), Higgins has totaled more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 47.6 per game. He averages 2.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), Higgins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of games, Higgins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.6 yards.
- Higgins' 16.3 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Jets are 40.2 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Higgins has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 56.5 receiving yards in three lifetime games against the Jets.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higgins has pulled down 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (four of 12), Higgins has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Higgins has collected 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just 0% of his games (zero of one), Higgins has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Higgins has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Higgins' zero receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Jets are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Higgins has failed to beat this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in three total games against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive