Rashard Higgins and the Cleveland Browns visit the New York Giants on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Higgins' receiving prop bets in the matchup with the New York Giants. Watch Higgins' Browns take on the Giants at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 42.5 receiving yards per game, 8.0 less than the over/under of 50.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Higgins has put up more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' season average of 42.5 receiving yards per game is 4.7 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.2.
- Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in four of his six games (66.7%).
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Higgins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 47.2 yards.
- Higgins is averaging 34 yards per game in his last one outing against the Giants, 16.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Higgins' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 50.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one lifetime game against the Giants.
Powered By Data Skrive