Rashard Higgins and the Cleveland Browns host the Baltimore Ravens on Monday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Higgins' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Higgins' Browns square off with the Ravens at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (12/14/2020)
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 40.0 receiving yards per game, 8.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (48.5).
- In three out of 10 games this season (30%), Higgins has put up more than 48.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' season average of 40.0 receiving yards per game is 6.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 46.9.
- In three of his five games (60%), Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only four of his 10 games (40%), Higgins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 46.9 yards.
- Higgins' 38 receiving yards per game over his seven career matchups against the Ravens are 10.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Higgins' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 48.5 yards, a figure he has beat three times in seven total games against the Ravens.
Powered By Data Skrive