Rashard Higgins and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Higgins' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Tennessee Titans. Watch Higgins' Browns face off against the Titans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 33.9 receiving yards per game, 10.6 less than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of nine games this year (33.3%), Higgins has totaled more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' season average of 33.9 receiving yards per game is 13.3 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 47.2.
- Higgins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine opportunities), Higgins has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (47.2).
- Higgins' 23.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Titans are 20.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Higgins has beat Sunday's prop bet receiving yards total of 44.5 yards one time in three career games against the Titans.
Powered By Data Skrive