Rashard Higgins and the Cleveland Browns travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Higgins receiving props. Watch Higgins' Browns face off against the Jaguars at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 36.3 receiving yards per game, 14.2 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- In 25% of his games this year (two of eight), Higgins has put up more than 50.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.8 per game. He is averaging 9.5 fewer per game than that average.
- In two of his three games (66.7%), Higgins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Higgins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.8 yards.
- Higgins is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Jaguars, 50.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (50.5).
- Higgins has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 50.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Jaguars.
Powered By Data Skrive