Rashard Higgins and the Cleveland Browns host the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's an analysis of Higgins' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. You can watch how Higgins' performance plays out when the Browns square off against the Eagles on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 32.1 receiving yards per game, 15.4 fewer than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In two out of seven games this year (28.6%), Higgins has put up more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45 per game. He averages 12.9 less per game than that average.
- Higgins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In only two of his seven games (28.6%), Higgins has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 45 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive