Rashard Higgins and the Cleveland Browns host the Houston Texans on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Higgins' receiving prop bets. Watch Higgins' Browns play the Texans on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 29.5 receiving yards per game, 13.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- Higgins has not totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Higgins' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48.5 per game. He is averaging 19.0 less per game than that average.
- In only zero of his one game (0%), Higgins has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 16.7% of his games (one of six opportunities), Higgins has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (48.5).
- Higgins is averaging 37.5 yards per game in his last two contests against the Texans, 5.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- Higgins has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 42.5 yards one time in two career games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive