Rashard Higgins' Cleveland Browns meet the Pittsburgh Steelers in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here's some insights and tips around Higgins' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Higgins' performance plays out when the Browns face off against the Steelers on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets (1/10/2021)
Rashard Higgins Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Higgins is averaging 46.1 receiving yards per game, 3.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (49.5).
- In 46.2% of his games this year (six out of 13), Higgins has totaled more than 49.5 receiving yards.
- Higgins' season average of 46.1 receiving yards per game is 1.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 48.
- Higgins has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his eight games (75%).
- Higgins' 21.8 receiving yards per game over his eight career matchups against the Steelers are 27.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Higgins' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 49.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed two times in eight career games opposite the Steelers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Higgins' per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four out of 13 games this season (30.8%), Higgins has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Higgins has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only zero of his two games (0%), Higgins has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 13 games (30.8%), Higgins has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Higgins' 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game over his eight career matchups against the Steelers are 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Higgins has gone over Sunday's prop bet receiving touchdowns total of 0.5 touchdowns two times in eight career games against the Steelers.
Powered By Data Skrive