On Sunday, Randall Cobb and the Houston Texans travel to play the Jacksonville Jaguars at TIAA Bank Field. Here's some insights and tips into Cobb's rushing prop bets. You can watch Cobb's performance play out for the Texans against the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Randall Cobb Rushing Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Randall Cobb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Cobb is set at 0.5 yards. That's 0.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Cobb has not rushed for more than 0.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Cobb has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Cobb has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through seven games this year.
- Through seven games, Cobb has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Over his three career matchups against the Jaguars, Cobb averages 3.7 rushing yards per game, 3.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Jaguars, Cobb has exceeded this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 0.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive