Randall Cobb and the Houston Texans host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Cobb's rushing prop bets. You can watch Cobb and the Texans take on the Packers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Randall Cobb Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Randall Cobb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Cobb's 0.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 0.5 less than Sunday's over/under.
- Cobb has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Cobb's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Cobb has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through six games this year.
- Through six games, Cobb has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Cobb's zero rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Packers are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Cobb's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 0.5 yards, a number he has never beat in one total game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive