Randall Cobb's Houston Texans visit the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Nissan Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Cobb's rushing prop bets. You can watch Cobb and the Texans square off against the Titans on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Randall Cobb Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Randall Cobb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Cobb is set at 0.5 yards. That's 0.5 less than his season average of 0.0.
- Cobb has not run for more than 0.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Cobb's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Cobb has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Cobb has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Over his two career matchups against the Titans, Cobb averages zero rushing yards per game, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Titans, Cobb has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive