Randall Cobb's Houston Texans host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Cobb's rushing prop bets. You can watch Cobb and the Texans play the Jaguars on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Randall Cobb Rushing Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Randall Cobb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Cobb is set at 0.5 yards. That is 0.5 fewer than his season average of 0.0.
- Cobb has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Cobb's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 0.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.5 on average.
- Cobb has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Cobb has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- Cobb's 5.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Jaguars are 5.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Jaguars, Cobb has outdone this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 0.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive