Randall Cobb and the Houston Texans travel to play the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Cobb's rushing props. Watch Cobb's performance play out for the Texans against the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Randall Cobb Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Randall Cobb Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Cobb is set at 0.5 yards. That's 0.5 more than his season average of 0.0.
- Cobb has yet to rush for more than 0.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- Cobb has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (0.5) by 0.5 yards.
- Cobb has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through eight games this year.
- Through eight games, Cobb has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (0.5 yards).
- In his only career matchup against the Browns, Cobb put up zero rushing yards, 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Browns, Cobb has failed to surpass this week's prop bet total of 0.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive