Randall Cobb and the Houston Texans host the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Cobb's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Indianapolis Colts. Watch how Cobb's performance plays out when the Texans take on the Colts on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Randall Cobb Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Randall Cobb Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cobb is averaging 44.1 receiving yards per game, 2.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four of 10), Cobb has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Cobb's season average of 44.1 receiving yards per game is 1.1 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 45.2.
- Cobb has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his 10 games (40%).
- In just 40% of his games (four out of 10 opportunities), Cobb has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (45.2).
- Cobb's 48 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Colts are 6.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cobb has eclipsed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 41.5 yards one time in two career games against the Colts.
Powered By Data Skrive