Randall Cobb's Houston Texans visit the Detroit Lions on Thursday at Ford Field. Here's some insights and tips around Cobb's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Cobb's performance plays out when the Texans square off against the Lions on CBS at 12:30 PM ET.
Randall Cobb Receiving Prop Bets (11/26/2020)
Randall Cobb Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cobb is averaging 44.1 receiving yards per game, 2.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (41.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four out of 10), Cobb has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Cobb's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 45.2 per game. He is averaging 1.1 fewer per game than that average.
- Cobb has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just four of his 10 games (40%).
- In just 40% of his games (four of 10 chances), Cobb has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (45.2).
- Cobb's 50.4 receiving yards per game over his last 10 matchups against the Lions are 8.9 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Cobb's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 41.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed five times in 10 career games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive