Randall Cobb and the Houston Texans host the New England Patriots on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Cobb receiving props. Watch Cobb's performance play out for the Texans against the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Randall Cobb Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Randall Cobb Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cobb is averaging 48.2 receiving yards per game, 5.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Cobb has put up more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Cobb has totaled 2.6 more receiving yards per game (48.2) than the average over/under he's had set, 45.6.
- Cobb has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only four of his nine games (44.4%).
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Cobb has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 45.6 yards.
- Cobb's 65 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Patriots are 22.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Cobb's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this week at 42.5 yards, a mark he has outperformed two times in three career games against the Patriots.
Powered By Data Skrive