The Washington Football Team (1-3) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to stop their three-game losing streak in a matchup against the Los Angeles Rams (3-1) on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at FedExField. An over/under of 46.0 is set in the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Rams vs Football Team Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Los Angeles vs Washington: Last 5 Meetings
Washington holds a 3-2 advantage over Los Angeles in the past five meetings between these two teams. Washington has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 96 points while Los Angeles notched 95.
Rams vs Football Team: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Los Angeles has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to score an average of 49.7 points in its last three games, 3.7 more than the 46.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Washington has struggled to cover lately, going 0-2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three contests.
- Washington has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- Washington has averaged a total of 49 combined points in its last three games, 3.0 greater than this matchup's over/under of 46.0.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over 46.0 points two times this season 50% of matchups).
- Two of Washington's games have gone over 46.0 points this year (50% of matchups).
- These two teams score a combined 46.3 points per game, 0.3 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Combined, these teams allow 48 points per game, 2.0 more points than this matchup's total.
- Los Angeles has an average total of 46.5 in its contests this year, 0.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- Washington has a 47.8-point average over/under in its outings this season, 1.8 more points than this game's total.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has a 3-1 record against the spread.
- Los Angeles' games have hit the over in all four outings this season.
- Los Angeles turns the ball over 1.2 times per game, only 0.3 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.5 Washington forces on average.
- Los Angeles is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall when it turns the ball over 1.2 or less times.
- This season, Washington has a 1-0-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.5 turnovers.
- Los Angeles is an even 1-1 against the spread in away games this year, and is 1-1 overall on the road.
Washington Betting Insights
- Washington has put together a losing 1-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- Three Washington's four games this year have gone over the point total (75% of its outings).
- Washington turns the ball over two times per game, just 0.5 more turnovers per game than the 1.5 Los Angeles forces on average.
- Washington is 1-1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it turns the ball over 2 or fewer times.
- When it forces 1.5 or more turnovers, Los Angeles has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall.
- Washington is 1-0-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-1 overall at home.
Troy Hill: Questionable (Ankle),
Micah Kiser: Questionable (Groin),
Bobby Evans: Out (Shoulder)
Wes Schweitzer: Questionable (Elbow),
Chase Roullier: Questionable (Knee),
Chase Young: Questionable (Groin),
Cole Holcomb: Questionable (Knee),
Marcus Baugh: Out (Not Injury Related),
Greg Stroman: Out (Foot)
Powered By Data Skrive