NFC West rivals square off when the Los Angeles Rams (5-3) host the Seattle Seahawks (6-2) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 SoFi Stadium. Los Angeles is favored by 2.5 points. An over/under of 55.0 is set in the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:25 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Rams vs Seahawks Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Rams vs Seahawks: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Los Angeles has a 4-1 advantage over Seattle. In those games against the Seahawks, the Rams have a 2-0 record against the spread. Los Angeles outscored Seattle 168-111 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Rams vs Seahawks: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Rams average total over the last three games is 15.3 points fewer than the 55.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to Los Angeles. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Seahawks total over the last three games is 16.0 points greater than the 55.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Seattle has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Seattle has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The average total in Rams outings this year is 43.1, 11.9 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Seahawks matchups this season is 64.6, 9.6 more points than this game's total.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over 55.0 points two times this season 25% of matchups).
- Six of Seattle's games have gone over 55.0 points this year (75% of matchups).
- These two teams rack up a combined 58.3 points per game, 3.3 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These teams give up a combined 49.4 points per game, 5.6 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles is 3-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-0 overall at home.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 5-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Los Angeles' games have hit the over in all eight opportunities this season.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 1.5 times per game this season, while the Seahawks have averaged 1.8 takeaways per contest.
- When Los Angeles turns the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, they are 5-1 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Seattle is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
Seahawks Betting Insights
- Six Seattle's eight games this year have gone over the point total (75% of its opportunities).
- Seattle has a 5-3 record against the spread.
- The Seahawks have an even ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- The Seahawks have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Rams have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Seattle is 6-0 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
- Seattle is an even 2-2 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-2 overall on the road.
Leonard Floyd: Questionable (Knee),
Brian Allen: Questionable (Knee),
Terrell Lewis: Questionable (Shoulder)
K.J. Wright: Questionable (Ankle),
Chris Carson: Questionable (Foot),
Benson Mayowa: Questionable (Ankle),
Ethan Pocic: Out (Concussion),
Shaquill Griffin: Out (Concussion),
Bryan Mone: Out (Ankle),
Freddie Swain: Questionable (Foot),
Quinton Dunbar: Out (Knee),
Carlos Hyde: Questionable (Hamstring),
Penny Hart: Questionable (Knee),
Alton Robinson: Questionable (Illness)
Powered By Data Skrive