Oddsmakers give the Los Angeles Rams (7-4) the advantage on Thursday, December 10, 2020 against the New England Patriots (5-6). Los Angeles is favored by 6.5 points.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX/NFL
Los Angeles has a 4-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
Rams vs Patriots Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Rams vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England has an edge against Los Angeles in the last five meetings between these two teams, putting together a 4-1 record in those games. New England outscored Los Angeles 151-79 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Rams vs Patriots: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Los Angeles has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- New England has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- The under has been the norm for New England. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three outcomes.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has a 4-1 record against the spread at home this year, and is 4-1 overall in home games.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 7-4 record against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles' games have hit the over in all 11 outings this season.
- This season, the Patriots have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 1.7 times Rams have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- New England is 2-2 against the spread and 2-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
Patriots Betting Insights
- New England has a losing 5-6 record against the spread.
- The Patriots have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Just seven of New England's 11 games this year have gone over the point total (36.4% of its outings).
- This season, the Rams have forced an average of 1.6 turnovers per game compared to the 1.5 times Patriots have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, New England is 4-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall this season when they force at least 1.6 turnovers in a game.
- New England's record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-4, and its record on the road overall is 1-4.
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Patriots: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive