The Los Angeles Rams (4-2) are 3.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 1, 2020 against the Miami Dolphins (3-3).
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Rams vs Dolphins Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Rams vs Dolphins: Last 5 Meetings
Miami holds a 4-1 advantage over Los Angeles in the past five meetings between these two squads. Los Angeles outscored Miami 92-88 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Rams vs Dolphins: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over the last three contests.
- Los Angeles has hit the over three times in their last three contests.
- Miami has been excelling as of late, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over their last three games.
- The under has been familiar to Miami. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles has an even 2-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-2 overall in away games.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Los Angeles' games this year -- six out of six -- have hit the over (100%).
- The Rams have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Dolphins have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Miami is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.5 turnovers in a game.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami has put together a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins are 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Just four of Miami's six games this year have gone over the point total (33.3% of its opportunities).
- This season, the Rams have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.2 times Dolphins have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Miami turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 2-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Miami is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-2 overall at home.
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Dolphins: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive