The Arizona Cardinals (6-5) host an NFC West matchup with the Los Angeles Rams (7-4) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 State Farm Stadium. The game is set as a pick 'em. An over/under of 48.0 is set in the game.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
Arizona has hit the over in five out of five home games this year with a point total prop bet.
Cardinals vs Rams Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Cardinals vs Rams: Last 5 Meetings
Los Angeles has a 5-0 advantage over Arizona in the past five meetings between these two squads. The Cardinals and Rams are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Los Angeles has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, recording 162 points while Arizona put up 56.
Cardinals vs Rams: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Arizona is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Arizona. They have gone over the total three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score an average of 49.3 points over their last three games, 1.3 more than the 48.0 over/under in this matchup.
- Los Angeles has been playing up to expectations, going 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Los Angeles. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Rams total over the last three games is 3.7 points fewer than the 48.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Seven of Arizona's games have gone over 48.0 points this season (63.6% of matchups).
- Three of Los Angeles' games have gone over 48.0 points this year (27.3% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 51.5 points per game, 3.5 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to score 43 points per game, 5.0 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The Cardinals have an average total of 51.1 in their matchups this year, 3.1 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Rams matchups this season is 43.5, 4.5 fewer points than this game's point total.
Cardinals Betting Insights
- Arizona is 6-5 against the spread.
- Arizona's games have hit the over in all 11 opportunities this season.
- The Cardinals have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Rams have averaged 1.6 takeaways per contest.
- When Arizona turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 4-4 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- Los Angeles' record this season when they force more than 1.6 turnovers: 4-3 ATS, 4-3 overall
- Arizona has a 3-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 3-2 overall in home games.
Rams Betting Insights
- Just eight of Los Angeles' 11 games this year have gone over the point total (27.3% of its outings).
- Los Angeles has a 6-5 record against the spread.
- Los Angeles has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-3 overall in away games.
- This season, the Cardinals have forced an average of 1.3 turnovers per game compared to the 1.7 times Rams have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Los Angeles turns the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, they are 6-1 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Arizona is 4-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.3 turnovers in a game.
Cardinals: No Injuries Listed
Rams: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive