Oddsmakers give the Los Angeles Rams (4-2) the advantage on Monday, October 26, 2020 against the Chicago Bears (5-1). Los Angeles is favored by 6.0 points. The game has a point total of 44.5.
How To Watch
Time: 8:15 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
Rams vs Bears Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Rams vs Bears: Last 5 Meetings
Chicago has an edge against Los Angeles in the last five matchups between these two teams, recording a 3-2 record in those games. In those games against the Bears, the Rams have a 1-0 record against the spread. Chicago outscored Los Angeles 103-84 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Rams vs Bears: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Rams average total over the last three games is 9.2 points fewer than the 44.5 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been familiar to Los Angeles. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Bears total over the last three games is 8.5 points fewer than the 44.5 total listed for this matchup.
- Chicago has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Chicago. They have failed to reach the total three times in their last three games.
- The average point total in Rams outings this year is 44.3, 0.2 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Bears outings this season have a 40.7-point average over/under, 3.8 fewer points than this game's total.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over 44.5 points two times this season 33.3% of matchups).
- Two of Chicago's games have gone over 44.5 points this year (33.3% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 46.6 points per game, 2.1 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These two teams give up a combined 38.3 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than this matchup's total.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles is 2-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-0 overall at home.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- Los Angeles' games have hit the over in all six opportunities this season.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Bears have averaged 1.3 takeaways per contest.
- When Los Angeles turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Chicago's record this season when they force more than 1.3 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 2-0 overall
Bears Betting Insights
- Chicago has compiled a 4-2 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Chicago's games this year -- four out of six -- have finished under the point total (66.7%).
- This season, the Rams have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1.2 times Bears have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Chicago turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Chicago has a 3-0 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-0 overall in away games.
Tyler Higbee: Questionable (Hand)
Jason Spriggs: Questionable (Thumb),
Sherrick McManis: Out (Hamstring),
Deon Bush: Questionable (Hamstring),
Buster Skrine: Questionable (Ankle),
Khalil Mack: Questionable (Back),
Rashaad Coward: Questionable (Finger)
Powered By Data Skrive