The San Francisco 49ers (4-6) are an underdog by 6.5 points as they look to halt a three-game slide in a matchup with the Los Angeles Rams (7-3) on Sunday, November 29, 2020 at SoFi Stadium. An over/under of 45.0 is set in the game.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX
This season, Los Angeles' home games average 34 points, 11.0 fewer than this matchup's over/under (45.0).
Rams vs 49ers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Rams vs 49ers: Last 5 Meetings
San Francisco has an edge against Los Angeles in the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The 49ers are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Rams. Los Angeles has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 141 points while San Francisco put up 120.
Rams vs 49ers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Los Angeles has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three contests.
- The over has been kind to Los Angeles. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Rams have averaged a total of 45 combined points in their last three games, identical to the over/under of 45.0.
- San Francisco is just 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- San Francisco has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- The 49ers total over the last three games is 6.7 points greater than the 45.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- The average point total in Rams outings this year is 43.5, 1.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for 49ers outings this season is 47.2, 2.2 more points than this game's total.
- Four of Los Angeles' games have gone over 45.0 points this season (40% of matchups).
- San Francisco has played five games this year that ended with a point total higher than 45.0 points (50% of its outings).
- These two teams rack up a combined 48.1 points per game, 3.1 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams give up a combined 42.6 points per game, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
Rams Betting Insights
- Los Angeles' games have hit the over in all 10 opportunities this season.
- Los Angeles is 4-0 against the spread in home games this year, and is 4-0 overall at home.
- Los Angeles has compiled a 7-3 record against the spread this season.
- This season, the 49ers have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.5 times Rams have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 6-1 overall and 6-1 against the spread.
- San Francisco's record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 2-1 overall
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco has compiled a losing 4-6 record against the spread this season.
- The 49ers are just 1-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- San Francisco's games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- This season, the Rams have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 1.7 times 49ers have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.7 times or fewer this season, San Francisco is 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.5 turnovers in a game this season, Los Angeles is 4-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall.
- San Francisco has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 3-2 overall in away games.
Rams: No Injuries Listed
49ers: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive