The Los Angeles Rams (4-1) are 3.0-point underdogs in a home NFC West matchup against the San Francisco 49ers (2-3) on Sunday, October 18, 2020 Levi's Stadium. An over/under of 49.5 is set for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
49ers vs Rams Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
49ers vs Rams: Last 5 Meetings
San Francisco has an edge against Los Angeles over the past five meetings between these two squads, collecting a 3-2 record in those games. The 49ers and Rams have a split 1-1 record against the spread in those games. Los Angeles outscored San Francisco 138-130 in those five head-to-head matchups.
49ers vs Rams: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The 49ers total over the last three games is 0.5 points more than the 49.5 total listed for this matchup.
- San Francisco is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been familiar to San Francisco. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Rams have averaged a total of 44.3 combined points in their last three games, 5.2 fewer than this game's over/under of 49.5.
- Los Angeles has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up over the last three contests.
- The under has been familiar to Los Angeles. They have failed to reach the total two times in the last three contests.
- San Francisco's games have gone over 49.5 points one time this season 20% of matchups).
- Los Angeles has played two games this year that ended with a combined score higher than 49.5 points (40% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 52 points per game, 2.5 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these teams combine to score 40.8 points per game, 8.7 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The average total in 49ers outings this year is 47.6, 1.9 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Rams outings this season have a 45.2-point average over/under, 4.3 fewer points than this game's point total.
49ers Betting Insights
- San Francisco's games have hit the over in all five opportunities this season.
- San Francisco is just 0-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-3 overall at home.
- San Francisco is just 2-3 against the spread.
- The 49ers have turned the ball over 1.4 times per game this season, while the Rams have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, San Francisco is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Los Angeles is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
Rams Betting Insights
- Just three of Los Angeles' five games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- Los Angeles has compiled a 3-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Rams have a split ATS record of 1-1 when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- The Rams have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the 49ers have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 4-0 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- San Francisco is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
- Los Angeles has a 2-1 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-1 overall in away games.
Marcell Harris: Questionable (Ankle),
Emmanuel Moseley: Questionable (Concussion),
Jeff Wilson Jr.: Questionable (Calf),
Dontae Johnson: Out (Groin),
Kwon Alexander: Out (Ankle)
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo: Out (Elbow),
Micah Kiser: Questionable (Groin)
Powered By Data Skrive