The New York Jets (0-11) are 9.0-point underdogs as they aim to stop their 11-game losing streak in a matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders (6-5) on Sunday, December 6, 2020 at MetLife Stadium. The over/under is set at 46.5 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
New York is just 2-4 against the spread in home games this year, and is 0-6 overall at home.
Raiders vs Jets Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Raiders vs Jets: Last 5 Meetings
New York has an edge against Las Vegas over the last five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. The Jets have a 1-0 record against the spread in those games against the Raiders. New York outscored Las Vegas 130-123 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Raiders vs Jets: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 8.2 points more than the 46.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Las Vegas has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall in their last three outcomes.
- Las Vegas has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Jets total over the last three games is 0.8 points greater than the 46.5 total given for this matchup.
- New York has been playing well lately, going 2-1 against the spread and 0-3 straight up over their last three games.
- New York has hit the over two times in their last three games.
- Raiders matchups this year have an average total of 55.5, 9.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- Jets contests this season have a 43.1-point average over/under, 3.4 fewer points than this game's point total.
- 10 of Las Vegas' games have gone over 46.5 points this season (90.9% of matchups).
- Three of New York's games have gone over 46.5 points this year (27.3% of matchups).
- These two teams average a combined 40.3 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 58.3 combined points per game, 11.8 more points than this contest's over/under.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has put together a 5-5 record against the spread this season.
- Las Vegas' games have hit the over in all 11 opportunities this season.
- This season, the Jets have forced an average of 1.2 turnovers per game compared to the 1.4 times Raiders have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.4 times or fewer this season, Las Vegas is 6-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- New York's record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 0-4 ATS, 0-4 overall
- Las Vegas' record against the spread in away games this year is 3-2, and its record on the road overall is 4-2.
Jets Betting Insights
- Just six of New York's 11 games this year have gone over the point total (45.5% of its opportunities).
- New York has a losing 3-8 record against the spread.
- New York has just a 2-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-6 overall in home games.
- The Jets have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Raiders have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, New York is 0-7 overall and 2-5 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.1 turnovers in a game this season, Las Vegas is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
Jets: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive