Oddsmakers give the Las Vegas Raiders (6-4) the advantage on Sunday, November 29, 2020 against the Atlanta Falcons (3-7). Las Vegas is favored by 3.0 points. The point total is set at 54.0 for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
This season, Atlanta is 1-0 ATS in home games as at least a 3.0-point underdog.
Raiders vs Falcons Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Raiders vs Falcons: Last 5 Meetings
Atlanta has an edge against Las Vegas in the past five meetings between these two teams, collecting a 4-1 record in those games. Atlanta has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, recording 131 points while Las Vegas notched 99.
Raiders vs Falcons: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Las Vegas is all over the place with a 1-1 record against the spread and 2-1 straight up mark in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Las Vegas. They have gone over the total three times in their last three contests.
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 3.3 points more than the 54.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Atlanta has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The under has been familiar to Atlanta. They have failed to reach the total two times in their last three contests.
- The Falcons have averaged a total of 45.3 combined points in their last three games, 8.7 less than this game's over/under of 54.0.
- Raiders outings this year have an average point total of 56.2, 2.2 more points than this game's over/under.
- Falcons outings this season have a 52.7-point average over/under, 1.3 fewer points than this game's total.
- Las Vegas' games have gone over 54.0 points seven times this season 70% of matchups).
- Atlanta has played five games this year that ended with a combined score higher than 54.0 points (50% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 53.8 points per game, 0.2 fewer points than this matchup's over/under.
- These two teams surrender a combined 55.1 points per game, 1.1 more points than this contest's over/under.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas' record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 4-1.
- Las Vegas has put together a 5-4 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Las Vegas' games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have hit the over (100%).
- The Raiders have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Falcons have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Las Vegas is 6-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Atlanta is 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 1.1 turnovers in a game.
Falcons Betting Insights
- Atlanta has a losing 4-6 record against the spread.
- The Falcons are 1-0 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- Atlanta's games have gone over the point total in five out of 10 opportunities this season (50%).
- This season, the Raiders have forced an average of 1.1 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time Falcons have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Atlanta is 3-5 overall and 4-4 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.1 turnovers in a game this season, Las Vegas is 1-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall.
- Atlanta has just a 1-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 1-4 overall in home games.
Raiders: No Injuries Listed
Falcons: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive