Oddsmakers give the Las Vegas Raiders (7-6) the edge when they host the Los Angeles Chargers (4-9) on Thursday, December 17, 2020 in a matchup between AFC West rivals at Allegiant Stadium. Las Vegas is favored by 3.5 points. The contest has a point total of 51.5.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX/NFL
Las Vegas' record against the spread in home games this year is just 2-4, and its record at home overall is 2-4.
Raiders vs Chargers Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Raiders vs Chargers: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five matchups between these two teams, Las Vegas has a 3-2 advantage over Los Angeles. The Raiders are 3-0 against the spread in those games against the Chargers. Los Angeles outscored Las Vegas 113-97 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Raiders vs Chargers: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Las Vegas is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three games.
- The over has been kind to Las Vegas. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Raiders total over the last three games is 8.2 points more than the 51.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Los Angeles has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Los Angeles has gone under the total three times in their last three games.
- The Chargers total over the last three games is 9.5 points fewer than the 51.5 total given for this matchup.
- 10 of Las Vegas' games have gone over 51.5 points this season (76.9% of matchups).
- Six of Los Angeles' games have gone over 51.5 points this year (46.2% of matchups).
- These teams average a combined 49.7 points per game, 1.8 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams average 57.9 combined points per game, 6.4 more points than this contest's total.
- The Raiders have an average total of 57 in their contests this year, 5.5 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Chargers matchups this season is 50.7, 0.8 fewer points than this game's point total.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas has compiled a 6-6 record against the spread this season.
- Most of Las Vegas' games this year -- 13 out of 13 -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Raiders have turned the ball over 1.5 times per game this season, while the Chargers have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.5 times or fewer this season, Las Vegas is 6-2 overall and 5-2 against the spread.
- Los Angeles' record this season when they force more than 1.2 turnovers: 2-1 ATS, 2-1 overall
- Las Vegas has just a 2-4 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-4 overall in home games.
Chargers Betting Insights
- Los Angeles' games have hit the over in seven out of 13 outings this season (53.8%).
- Los Angeles has put together a losing 6-7 record against the spread this season.
- The Chargers are just 1-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.5 points.
- The Chargers have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Raiders have averaged 1.2 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Los Angeles is 4-5 overall and 5-4 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.2 turnovers in a game.
- Los Angeles has an even 3-3 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 1-5 overall in away games.
Nicholas Morrow: Out (Concussion),
Nevin Lawson: Questionable (Illness),
Damon Arnette: Out (Concussion),
Johnathan Abram: Out (Concussion),
Clelin Ferrell: Out (Shoulder)
Keenan Allen: Questionable (Hamstring),
Emeke Egbule: Out (Illness),
Denzel Perryman: Doubtful (Back),
Bryan Bulaga: Out (Concussion),
Uchenna Nwosu: Questionable (Back),
Mike Williams: Questionable (Back),
Nasir Adderley: Doubtful (Shoulder),
Austin Ekeler: Questionable (Quadricep)
Powered By Data Skrive