AFC West opponents square off when the Las Vegas Raiders (5-3) host the Denver Broncos (3-5) on Sunday, November 15, 2020 Allegiant Stadium. Las Vegas is favored by 3.5 points. An over/under of 51.0 is set for the contest.
How To Watch
Time: 4:05 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Raiders vs Broncos Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Raiders vs Broncos: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five meetings between these two squads, Las Vegas holds a 3-2 advantage over Denver. The Raiders are 2-0 against the spread in those games against the Broncos. Las Vegas outscored Denver 106-80 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Raiders vs Broncos: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Las Vegas is all over the place with a 1-1 record against the spread and 2-1 straight up mark in their last three outcomes.
- Las Vegas has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Raiders average total over the last three games is 3.0 points fewer than the 51.0 over/under given for this matchup.
- Denver has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over their last three contests.
- Denver has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Broncos have averaged a total of 60.3 combined points over their last three games, 9.3 greater than this game's total of 51.0.
- The Raiders have an average point total of 55.9 in their contests this year, 4.9 more points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Broncos matchups this season is 48.9, 2.1 fewer points than this game's total.
- Seven of Las Vegas' games have gone over 51.0 points this season (87.5% of matchups).
- Denver has played four games this year that ended with a combined score over 51.0 points (50% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 49 points per game, 2.0 fewer points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these teams put up 55.7 combined points per game, 4.7 more points than this contest's over/under.
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas' games have hit the over in all eight opportunities this season.
- Las Vegas is just 1-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 1-2 overall at home.
- Las Vegas has compiled a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Broncos have averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- When Las Vegas turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 5-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Denver's record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 3-0 ATS, 2-1 overall
Broncos Betting Insights
- Denver's games have hit the over in five out of eight opportunities this season (62.5%).
- Denver has a 5-3 record against the spread.
- Denver's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-1, and its record on the road overall is 2-2.
- The Broncos have turned the ball over 2 times per game this season, while the Raiders have averaged 0.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2 times or fewer this season, Denver is 2-4 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when they force at least 0.6 turnovers in a game.
Maurice Hurst: Out (Ankle),
Gabe Jackson: Questionable (Illness),
Kolton Miller: Doubtful (Ankle)
Demar Dotson: Questionable (Groin),
Diontae Spencer: Questionable (Shoulder),
Jake Rodgers: Questionable (Shoulder),
Bryce Callahan: Questionable (Ankle),
Joe Jones: Out (Calf),
Jerry Jeudy: Questionable (Shoulder)
Powered By Data Skrive