Raheem Mostert and the San Francisco 49ers travel to play the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Mostert's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Mostert's 49ers square off with the Cardinals at 4:30 PM ET on Amazon Prime Video.
Raheem Mostert Rushing Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Raheem Mostert Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mostert has averaged 13.0 rushing attempts per game, 6.5 more than the over/under in Saturday's game (6.5).
- In eight out of eight games this season (100% of his opportunities), Mostert has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Mostert's 13.0 rushing attempts per game is 0.4 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.6.
- 62.5% of Mostert's games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of eight games).
- Mostert has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.6 rushing attempts) in 62.5% of his games (five of eight games).
- Mostert averages 4.1 carries per game over his seven career matchups against the Cardinals, 2.4 fewer rushes than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Mostert has surpassed Saturday's prop bet rushing attempts total of 6.5 attempts one time in seven total games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Saturday's rushing yards prop bet for Mostert is set at 31.5. That is 33.6 fewer yards than his season average of 65.1.
- In 100% of his games this season (eight of eight matchups), Mostert has put up more than 31.5 rushing yards.
- Mostert's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 61.4, which he's outpaced by 3.7 yards on average this year.
- Mostert has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Mostert has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (61.4) in 62.5% of his games (five out of eight matchups).
- In his seven career matchups against the Cardinals, Mostert averages 13.7 rushing yards per game, 17.8 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Mostert has beat Saturday's prop bet rushing yards total of 31.5 yards one time in seven career games against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Mostert's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.3) is 0.2 fewer rushing touchdowns than his prop bet total in Saturday's game (0.5).
- Mostert has scored more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 25% of his games this season (two out of eight chances).
- Mostert has averaged 0.2 less rushing touchdowns per game than his season-long average prop bet total (0.5).
- Only 25% of Mostert's games this year have seen him hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (two of eight outings).
- Mostert's average prop bet for rushing touchdowns is 0.5. He's gone over that total in only two of eight games (25%).
- Mostert's zero rushing touchdowns per game over his seven career matchups against the Cardinals are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Mostert's rushing touchdowns prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 touchdowns, a number he has never surpassed in seven total games against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive