Raheem Mostert and the San Francisco 49ers host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Mostert's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Mostert and the 49ers face off against the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Raheem Mostert Rushing Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Raheem Mostert Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Mostert has averaged 13.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Monday's game (12.5).
- In three out of five games this season (60% of his chances), Mostert has had more than 12.5 rushing attempts.
- Mostert's 13.4 rushing attempts per game is 0.5 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 12.9.
- In three of five games this year, Mostert took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Mostert has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (12.9 rushing attempts) in 60% of his games (three of five games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Mostert's 69.2 rushing yards per game average is 9.7 higher than Monday's over/under.
- Three times this season (out of five total games -- 60%), Mostert has had more than 59.5 rushing yards.
- Mostert's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 62.9, which he's outpaced by 6.3 yards on average this year.
- Mostert has hit the rushing yards over in only two of five opportunities (40%).
- Mostert's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 62.9 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in three out of five games (60%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Touchdowns
- Mostert's per-game rushing touchdowns average (0.4) is 0.1 less rushing touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (0.5).
- Mostert has collected more than 0.5 rushing touchdowns in 40% of his games this season (two out of five chances).
- Mostert's season-long average over/under is 0.5 rushing touchdowns. He has recorded 0.1 fewer touchdowns per game than that prop bet average.
- In just two of five games this year, Mostert hit the over on rushing touchdowns prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Mostert has gone over his average prop bet for rushing touchdowns (0.5) in just two of five games (40%).
Powered By Data Skrive