Quintez Cephus and the Detroit Lions take on the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at home at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Cephus' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Cephus' Lions play the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Quintez Cephus Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Quintez Cephus Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cephus is averaging 26.3 receiving yards per game, 1.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In four out of nine games this season (44.4%), Cephus has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Cephus' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.1 per game. He averages 4.8 less per game than that average.
- In four of his five games (80%), Cephus has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Cephus has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 31.1 yards.
- Cephus' 54 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Packers are 26.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Cephus has exceeded Sunday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 27.5 yards one time in one total game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive