Quintez Cephus and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Cephus' receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch how Cephus' performance plays out when the Lions face off against the Bears on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Quintez Cephus Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Quintez Cephus Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Cephus is averaging 21.8 receiving yards per game, 3.7 fewer than the over/under of 25.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four out of eight games this season (50%), Cephus has totaled more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- Cephus' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 31.1 per game. He averages 9.3 less per game than that average.
- In four of his five games (80%), Cephus has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just 25% of his games (two out of eight chances), Cephus has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (31.1).
- Cephus is averaging 43 yards per game in his last one contest against the Bears, 17.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (25.5).
- Cephus has surpassed Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 25.5 yards one time in one total game against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive