Preston Williams and the Miami Dolphins visit the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Williams receiving props. You can watch Williams and the Dolphins play the Cardinals on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 32.6 receiving yards per game, 7.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- In 28.6% of his games this season (two out of seven), Williams has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.1 per game. He averages 16.5 less per game than that average.
- In only one of his seven games (14.3%), Williams has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just one of his seven games (14.3%), Williams has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 49.1 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive