Preston Williams and the Miami Dolphins host the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Williams' receiving prop bets. Watch Williams' performance play out for the Dolphins against the Rams on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 35.5 receiving yards per game, 12.0 fewer than the over/under of 47.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In one of six games this season (16.7%), Williams has put up more than 47.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.3 per game. He averages 13.8 less per game than that average.
- Williams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just one of his six games (16.7%).
- In only 16.7% of his games (one of six chances), Williams has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (49.3).
Powered By Data Skrive