Preston Williams and the Miami Dolphins host the New York Jets on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's an analysis of Williams' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Williams' Dolphins play the Jets at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 39.0 receiving yards per game, 7.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (46.5).
- Williams has yet to put up more than 46.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 49.9 per game. He averages 10.9 fewer per game than that average.
- Williams has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Williams has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (49.9 yards).
- Williams' 72 receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Jets are 25.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Williams' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 46.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in one career game against the Jets.
Powered By Data Skrive