Preston Williams and the Miami Dolphins visit the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's an analysis of Williams' prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Williams' Dolphins square off with the Broncos at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams' 39.0 receiving yards per game average is 4.5 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's contest (34.5).
- Williams has not picked up more than 34.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Williams' season average of 39.0 receiving yards per game is 10.9 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 49.9.
- Williams has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Williams has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (49.9 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive