Preston Williams' Miami Dolphins visit the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Levi's Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Williams' receiving prop bets. You can watch Williams' performance play out for the Dolphins against the 49ers on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 22.3 receiving yards per game, 12.2 fewer than the over/under of 34.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Williams has not totaled more than 34.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Williams' season average of 22.3 receiving yards per game is 31.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 53.8.
- Williams has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Williams has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (53.8 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive