On Sunday, Preston Williams and the Miami Dolphins host the Kansas City Chiefs at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Williams' receiving prop bets. You can watch how Williams' performance plays out when the Dolphins face off against the Chiefs on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams' 36.0 receiving yards per game average is 3.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's matchup (32.5).
- In three out of eight games this season (37.5%), Williams has totaled more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48 per game. He averages 12.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In only two of his eight games (25%), Williams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Williams has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 48 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive