Preston Williams' Miami Dolphins host the Cincinnati Bengals on Sunday at Hard Rock Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Williams' receiving prop bets. Watch Williams' Dolphins play the Bengals on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Preston Williams Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Williams is averaging 36.0 receiving yards per game, 3.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (32.5).
- In 37.5% of his games this year (three out of eight), Williams has put up more than 32.5 receiving yards.
- Williams' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 48 per game. He averages 12.0 less per game than that average.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), Williams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 25% of his games (two out of eight opportunities), Williams has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (48).
Powered By Data Skrive