Phillip Lindsay's Denver Broncos visit the New England Patriots on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Lindsay's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Lindsay's performance plays out when the Broncos square off with the Patriots on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lindsay has averaged 7.0 rushing attempts per game, 6.5 less than the over/under in Sunday's game (13.5).
- Lindsay has yet to carry the ball more than 13.5 times in a game through one outing this season.
- Lindsay has averaged 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (9.5).
- Lindsay has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Lindsay has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Lindsay is set at 60.5 yards. That is 36.5 fewer than his season average of 24.0.
- Lindsay has not run for more than 60.5 yards in a game through one outing this year.
- Lindsay has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (39.5) by 15.5 yards.
- Lindsay has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Lindsay has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (39.5 yards).
Powered By Data Skrive