On Sunday, Phillip Lindsay and the Denver Broncos host the Miami Dolphins at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips digging into Lindsay's rushing prop bets. Watch Lindsay's Broncos face off against the Dolphins on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lindsay has averaged 7.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Lindsay has yet to carry the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through one outing this year.
- Lindsay's season-long average over/under is 9.5 rushing attempts. He has collected 2.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Lindsay has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Lindsay has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Lindsay's 24.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.5 fewer than Sunday's over/under.
- Lindsay has not run for more than 30.5 yards in a game through one outing this year.
- Lindsay's average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 39.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.5 on average.
- Lindsay has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Lindsay has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (39.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive