Phillip Lindsay and the Denver Broncos visit the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Lindsay's rushing prop bets. You can watch how Lindsay's performance plays out when the Broncos face off against the Patriots on ESPN at 5:00 PM ET.
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lindsay has averaged 7.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Monday's game (6.5).
- Lindsay has yet to carry the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through one outing this year.
- Lindsay's season-long average over/under is 9.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 2.5 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Lindsay has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Lindsay has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (9.5 attempts).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Lindsay's 24.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 6.5 fewer than Monday's over/under.
- Lindsay has not rushed for more than 30.5 yards in a game through one outing this year.
- Lindsay's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 39.5 yards, which he's fallen short of by 15.5 on average.
- Lindsay has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through one game this year.
- Through one game, Lindsay has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (39.5 yards).
Powered by Data Skrive