On Sunday, Phillip Lindsay and the Denver Broncos host the Las Vegas Raiders at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's some insights and tips into Lindsay's rushing prop bets. Watch Lindsay's Broncos play the Raiders on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lindsay has averaged 10.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- Lindsay has collected more than 10.5 rushing attempts in five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Lindsay's season-long average over/under is 10.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only five of 11 games this year, Lindsay achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Lindsay has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.5 rushing attempts) in only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 games).
- In his only career matchup against the Raiders, Lindsay recorded four carries, 6.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Lindsay's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this week at 10.5 attempts, a number he has failed to outperform in one total game against the Raiders.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards prop bet for Lindsay is set at 43.5. That's 2.1 fewer yards than his season average of 45.6.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11 matchups), Lindsay has put up more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Lindsay's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 46 yards, which he's fallen short of by 0.4 on average.
- Lindsay has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 11 opportunities (36.4%).
- Lindsay has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (46) in just 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
- Lindsay's two rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Raiders are 41.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Raiders, Lindsay has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 43.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive