Phillip Lindsay and the Denver Broncos travel to play the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Lindsay's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Los Angeles Chargers. You can watch Lindsay's performance play out for the Broncos against the Chargers on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lindsay has recorded 10.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In five out of 11 games this season (45.5% of his opportunities), Lindsay has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Lindsay's 10.7 rushing attempts per game is 0.2 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 10.5.
- In just five of 11 games this year, Lindsay achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (45.5% of his opportunities).
- Lindsay has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.5 rushing attempts) in only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 games).
- Lindsay's 12.2 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Chargers are 1.8 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Lindsay's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this contest at 10.5 attempts, a figure he has eclipsed three times in four career games versus the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Lindsay's 45.6 rushing yards per game average is 2.1 more than Sunday's over/under.
- In 36.4% of his games this season (four of 11 matchups), Lindsay has put up more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Lindsay has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (46) by 0.4 yards.
- Lindsay has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just four out of 11 times (36.4%).
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Lindsay, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.
- In his four career matchups against the Chargers, Lindsay averages 83.5 rushing yards per game, 40.0 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Chargers, Lindsay has beat this week's rushing yards prop bet total of 43.5 yards four times.
Powered By Data Skrive