Phillip Lindsay and the Denver Broncos travel to play the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Lindsay's rushing props. Watch Lindsay's Broncos square off against the Panthers on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lindsay has averaged 10.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his opportunities), Lindsay has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Lindsay's season-long average over/under is 10.5 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Lindsay took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of nine games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Lindsay has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.5 rushing attempts) in just 33.3% of his games (three of nine games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Lindsay's 48.9 rushing yards per game average is 5.4 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games -- 44.4%), Lindsay has had more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- Lindsay's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 46.7, which he's outpaced by 2.2 yards on average this year.
- Lindsay has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
- In only four games this season (44.4%), Lindsay, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 46.7.
Powered By Data Skrive