Phillip Lindsay and the Denver Broncos visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Lindsay's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Lindsay's Broncos take on the Chiefs at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lindsay has averaged 10.3 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (7.5).
- In five out of eight games this season (62.5% of his chances), Lindsay has recorded more than 7.5 rushing attempts.
- Lindsay's season-long average over/under is 10.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only two of eight games this year, Lindsay achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (25% of his opportunities).
- Lindsay has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.8 rushing attempts) in just 25% of his games (two of eight games).
- Over his five career matchups against the Chiefs, Lindsay averages 11.4 carries per game, 3.9 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Lindsay has eclipsed Sunday's projected rushing attempts over/under of 7.5 attempts four times in five total games against the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Lindsay's 51.8 rushing yards per game average is 17.3 greater than Sunday's over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Lindsay has put up more than 34.5 rushing yards.
- Lindsay has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (48.2) by 3.6 yards.
- Lindsay has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Lindsay has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (48.2) in four out of eight games.
- Over his five career matchups against the Chiefs, Lindsay averages 62.2 rushing yards per game, 27.7 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Lindsay has eclipsed Sunday's projected rushing yards over/under of 34.5 yards four times in five total games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive