Phillip Lindsay and the Denver Broncos host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Empower Field at Mile High. Here's a breakdown of Lindsay's prop bets for rushing in that matchup. You can watch Lindsay and the Broncos take on the Saints on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lindsay has recorded 10.4 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (9.5).
- In two out of seven games this season (28.6% of his opportunities), Lindsay has recorded more than 9.5 rushing attempts.
- Lindsay has averaged 0.4 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.8).
- Lindsay took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just two of seven games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Lindsay has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.8 rushing attempts) in only 28.6% of his games (two of seven games).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Lindsay's 56.3 rushing yards per game average is 16.8 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- In 57.1% of his games this season (four of seven matchups), Lindsay has put up more than 39.5 rushing yards.
- Lindsay's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 49.5, which he's outpaced by 6.8 yards on average this year.
- Lindsay has hit the rushing yards over in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- Lindsay's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 49.5 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in four out of seven games (57.1%).
Powered By Data Skrive