Phillip Lindsay and the Denver Broncos visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Lindsay's rushing prop bets in the matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders. Watch Lindsay's performance play out for the Broncos against the Raiders on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Phillip Lindsay Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Lindsay has averaged 10.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.1 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (10.5).
- In one out of five games this season (20% of his opportunities), Lindsay has recorded more than 10.5 rushing attempts.
- Lindsay's season-long average over/under is 11.1 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Lindsay took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just one of five games this year (20% of his chances).
- Lindsay's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.1. He's gone over that total in only one of five games (20%).
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Lindsay is set at 54.5. That's 7.5 fewer yards than his season average of 62.0.
- Lindsay has not rushed for more than 54.5 yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Lindsay's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 50.5, which he's outpaced by 11.5 yards on average this year.
- Lindsay has gone over the rushing yards total in 60% of his opportunities (three of five games).
- Lindsay has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (50.5) in 60% of his games (three out of five matchups).
Powered By Data Skrive