Philip Rivers' Indianapolis Colts visit the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Rivers' passing prop bets. Watch Rivers' Colts face off against the Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on CBS.
Philip Rivers Passing Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Philip Rivers Passing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Completions
- Rivers has averaged 24.2 completions per game this season, 1.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday's game (25.5).
- Rivers had more than 25.5 completions in four of 12 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Rivers has averaged 1.1 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.1).
- In only five of 12 games this year, Rivers has hit the over on completions prop bets (41.7% of his opportunities).
- Rivers has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (23.1 completions) in 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 chances).
Betting Trends - Attempts
- Rivers' passing attempts average (35.5) is 2.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In five of 12 games this season (41.7%), Rivers has attempted more than 37.5 passes.
- The average passing attempt prop bet over/under for Rivers this year is 35. He usually has outperformed that number, averaging 35.5 attempts per game, 0.5 more than his average prop.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Rivers has surpassed his passing attempts prop bet total.
Betting Trends - Passing Yards
- Sunday's passing yards prop bet for Rivers is set at 284.5, 12.6 more yards than his season average of 271.9.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12 matchups), Rivers has thrown for more than 284.5 yards.
- Rivers' season passing yardage average of 271.9 is 3.1 yards higher than his 268.8 average passing yards over/under.
- Rivers has hit the over on his passing yards prop bet total six times this season (half of his games).
- In exactly half of his games this season, Rivers has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 268.8.
Betting Trends - Passing Touchdowns
- Rivers is averaging 1.5 passing touchdowns per game, 1.0 fewer than the over/under of 2.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In three of 12 games this year (25%), Rivers has swiped more than 2.5 passing touchdowns.
- Rivers' average prop bet for passing touchdowns is an over/under of 1.5 per game, which is the same as his season average.
- In just five of his 12 games (41.7%), Rivers has gone over on passing touchdown prop bets.
- In only five of his 12 games (41.7%), Rivers has put up more than 1.5 passing touchdowns -- his season-long average passing touchdowns prop bet over under.
Betting Trends - Interceptions
- Rivers averages 0.7 less interceptions per game (0.8) than his prop bet total in Sunday's game (1.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this year (two out of 12), Rivers has thrown more than 1.5 interceptions.
- Rivers has thrown 0.8 interceptions per game this season, which equals his season average prop.
- In 58.3% of his games this season (seven out of 12), Rivers has surpassed his interceptions prop bet total.
- Rivers has surpassed his average interceptions prop bet total (0.8 interceptions) in 58.3% of his games in 2020 (seven out of 12 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive